Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Overcoming the weak...

So I have always considered myself a strong person. As in, I can lift a lot and carry more than I should and so on, but when it comes to inner strength, I am super weak. 
Weak-minded, weak-willed, weak-hearted.  
I think the best way to improve on the weakness is to practice being 
strong-minded, strong-willed and strong-hearted.

From my previous post, you saw that I was doing my own personal 30-day challenge. I have started out pretty weak. I had a good breakfast...yesterday.  Today, starting now, I will not cheat in my nutrition. I will not miss my workouts at Crossfit and I will en devour to endure, nay, thrive in this challenge. 

As my trainer would say..."It's all in your mind"

One valuable aspect of this challenge that I am missing the boat is meditation. I know its important for our mental and physical make-up. So I vow to add a ten minute meditation into each day. 




Now to find the perfect meditation spot.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment